I have been looking at the site for some time and my kids have pushed me to get back into leather work.  This is the first project in 40 years that I have completed.  Still a little rusty, look forward to hearing from you.

I've learned a lot of good tips from the website.  Thanks for all the good information and it's neat to see the support you give each other.  

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

That is quite a project for a first in 40 years. 

Looks good.  Agree it's quite a project for a first in 40 years.

I'll agree with the above! Also, The stitching matching the background is really cool. I never think of that stuff.

WOW  :o !!! 

The basket weave is...well.....its......awesome :) And I love  the filigree , something I haven't tried...yet. 

It didn't you long to pick it up again I see.  Like falling off a horse I guess , you never forget.

HS 

Thank you Handstitched, 

The wife chose  it , I back it with blue chap suede and in side is canvas , other than helping scout learn  over the years it feels good to do it again, its hard putting your self out to judged and I am my worst critic,  when there are such great craftsman on the site, I was able to go to Presott  to the  show  for the  first  time as they didn't have show years ago , the wife saw one by Bob Park and could not get it out of her head  thanks again for the feed back 

That is just...awesome!

Every time I think I'm starting to get a handle on this hobby, I see something like this and go 'whoaaa, you've got a long way to go, baby!' :rolleyes:

Very nice! 

Apparently you haven't forgotten much of your hobby:)

Sam