NewYorkerInSydney

Adler 669 suppliers/dealers

Hi all,

We're very interested in purchasing a new Adler 669 sewing machine head only, no table or motor needed. We're in Australia and none of the sewing machine dealers cant get one for us til perhaps late October or November.  That's too long a wait for us.  We're happy to import it from wherever in the world we find one at this stage. We're looking to purchase one immediately and would truly appreciate if anyone can provide some leads as to where we can buy the head only sent to us here in Australia. 

Truly appreciate your help a million times.

Kind regards

Nyis

Presumably they have a office in China if thats where their factory is, you could contact and maybe go direct and cut out the middle man

Hello Chirash,

Thanks  so much for that. I'll try that tomorrow morning and hope that gets us somewhere.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Weaver Leather has them in stock.  I bought an  D/A 669 head only at the annual Weaver auction in mid June.  The heads were on sale at that time.  Talk to Allen Burkholder in machine sales. They still have some heads available.  All of them are the Eco versions I believe.  No toys!  They will ship to AUSTRALIA  no problem.

Thanks for your help guys. Really great assistance. 

Hey @shoepatcher how are you loving your 669? What are the pros and cons of it for you and your needs?

Regards,

Nyis

Not set up yet.  To much going on but I sewed on one at the auction.  Much heavier than my current Pfaff 335.  I especially like the 20mm lift in the feet.

glenn