I recently purchased a juki lu563. It came with an extra motor, a enduro pro sm645-1p. It was missing the fuse cap and fuse. I contacted enduro and they can’t tell me what amp fuse is used with this motor. Does anyone know what amp buss fuse is used with this motor? I’d like to get it running.

thanks

Edited by KCB346

If there is no other accessory receptacles on the motor, like for lites or what have ya. Then I believe as other comparable servo motors I have the fuse would be a ; f10al250v fuse.  About 5x20mm dimension

Additional receptacles on mine are using a smaller fuse to protect that, they are a 3.15A 250V 5x20mm

hope you can locate some this weekend. 

Floyd

4 hours ago, brmax said:

If there is no other accessory receptacles on the motor, like for lites or what have ya. Then I believe as other comparable servo motors I have the fuse would be a ; f10al250v fuse.  About 5x20mm dimension

Additional receptacles on mine are using a smaller fuse to protect that, they are a 3.15A 250V 5x20mm

hope you can locate some this weekend. 

Floyd

Thanks for the info. I hope they have them at Lowe’s.

My motor is a 110v. Does it matter th voltage or amperage?

That voltage is what mine are also. The numbers i referred to are factory installed and extras sent packaged in my motor purchases. 

I think the big box store will have some. Good luck

Floyd

Edited by brmax

On 8/11/2018 at 3:32 PM, brmax said:

That voltage is what mine are also. The numbers i referred to are factory installed and extras sent packaged in my motor purchases. 

I think the big box store will have some. Good luck

Floyd

Thanks

Fuses are based on the amperage, not on the voltage.  If the motor amperage is say 5 amps, then you may need a 10 amp fuse to handle the inrush current which can be up to 7 times the running current.  If 10 amp won't last, then get a 10 amp slow blow fuse that will handle the starting current better. 

Tom

On 8/14/2018 at 5:48 PM, Northmount said:

Fuses are based on the amperage, not on the voltage.  If the motor amperage is say 5 amps, then you may need a 10 amp fuse to handle the inrush current which can be up to 7 times the running current.  If 10 amp won't last, then get a 10 amp slow blow fuse that will handle the starting current better. 

Tom

Thanks for the info. I got it started, but it blew 3 fuses. Opened it up and found one of the little components was broken. Ordered a new control board.