HardenGoods

New Techsew 2600 Walking Foot Sewing Machine

Brand new Techsew 2600 walking foot sewing machine. Purchased a few weeks ago and has only sewed samples. Machine has been timed, tuned and inspected by Techsew and is ready to sew. Comes with a really beautiful tabletop attachment made by Uwe. The machine can be used as a standard flatbed or can quickly be switched over to cylinder arm setup.

Comes with the following:

• Machine head and table
  • Custom table attachment
  • Premium Techsew motor with optional needle position adapter (sold separately)
  • Swing down roller edge guide
  • Double toe presser foot
  • Left toe presser foot
  • Manual
  • Inspection certificate
  • Magnetic led sewing light
  • Needles
  • Tool kit

$2850 CAD. Local Pickup only, located in London Ontario Canada.

Any questions, please feel free to pm me.

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4296.jpg

Edited by HardenGoods

51 minutes ago, HardenGoods said:

$2850

Any questions, please feel free to pm me.

I assume this is Canadian $ and no shipping?

Tom

16 minutes ago, Northmount said:

I assume this is Canadian $ and no shipping?

Tom

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This is in Canadian dollars and is available for pickup only - will change post now.

Is that machine comparable with an Cowboy 4500?

Is that (techsew) as well an chinese knock off from an Juki TSC 441 type machine? How much does the foot lift?

8 hours ago, RusticLeatherShop said:

Is that machine comparable with an Cowboy 4500?

Is that (techsew) as well an chinese knock off from an Juki TSC 441 type machine? How much does the foot lift?

See http://www.techsew.com/machinery/industrial-sewing-machines/cylinder-machines/techsew-2600-narrow-cylinder-leather-industrial-sewing-machine.html for more info.

Tom

to me the Techsew 2600 is more comparable to the Cowboy 3200. Or even inferior in much Features (can not Handle thick thread and needle sizes). The CB3200 is just limited to presser foot/needle lift being all other Features equal to the CB4500.

46 minutes ago, RusticLeatherShop said:

to me the Techsew 2600 is more comparable to the Cowboy 3200. Or even inferior in much Features (can not Handle thick thread and needle sizes). The CB3200 is just limited to presser foot/needle lift being all other Features equal to the CB4500.

No. The 2600 is a copy of the Juki 246. Comparing the 2600 to the CB4500 is strange - mechanically, they are very different. Perhaps you should do some more research before you start asking questions that can easily be obtained via the search feature and questioning if my machine is a “chinese knock off”.