papaw

Supreme sewing mach.

Looking for information about this sewing machine.

It is a Supreme machine, I can not find a model number any where, it has 1/2 hp 110 volt. Any info. is helpful tried to post pictures but get them to upload to large file.

Probably need some pics, if not using a link to your photo storage site like photo bucket or other kinds some use. Then ive heard resizing a close up picture to about 128kb size. This can be seen when your mouse is on the newly sized photo.

Anyway if where the needle area is, and there is 3 seperate post coming down. your on a roll with a walking foot machine most likely. 

Something interesting is if its a flat bed style or if it has the cylinder arm style off the side and some have the post style sticking up. I seen in a search cylinder arm but without a bit more, my or others search or familar knowledge is up in the air. And we dont want to bother ya with a bunch of links. Glad to help! 

Fwiw sometimes here in the last 15 years many copies of other machines have been cast. Some have great new mods so it can be tough. As several tags can be installed, some brands with different attention paid to modifications be it dealer design or just dealer adjustments.

Floyd

I believe most if not all Supremes are clones. As far as clones go they aren't that bad. I've worked on several of them. There's a place not far from me I do the service and repair for when needed that has a Supreme clone of a Consew 227 & 206rb. They have had for for a few years now and haven't had any major issue that they didn't cause themselves. I replaced the safety clutch on one them a while back due to forcing the handweel when it jammed too many times because of being to cheap to replace the needle when they should have. ........

Some pictures would be very helpful.

I use irfanview for resizing pics, it's free. You want around the 100k size for posting.

'Nother vote for Irfanview..Swiss army knife of image manipulation software for all versions of windows..portable versions will also run easily on linux via wine..and may run on macs..
Only download it from the programmer's own site..places like majorgeeks etc tend to load crapware in with it..

Edited by mikesc

It looks like a clone of a juki ddl 5550 or similar. Needle feed but no walking foot. Also is likely to be designed for high speed stitching. That's what I'm seeing. Hopefully one of the regular SMG's on the board will chime in.

I have 3-4 DDL-5550 automatics and 2 manuals. The heads look almost identical to that.

Edited by kellyblues

Has anyone heard of a supreme sewing mach

And if so can you supply any info on it there is no serial # or model # on it. Has a 1hp motor on it.

Can you provide a photo?

There were sewing machines from Landis International out of Quebec that were labelled "Supreme". There has been a couple advertised on Kijiji for about $1000 being modelled  335's.

kgg

Thanks for that

Thanks for that

papaw;

Supreme is just a brand name badge. Without close up photos there is no way for us to figure out if it is a clone of a standard type of machine, or is a special build. It is possible that there are additional model details on a metal tag or stamped into the bottom of the frame.

Here is a picture

20170330_114152_zpswhml9h4r.jpg

Merged both threads rather than having 2 going at the same time with some replying to one, and some to the other. 

Tom