jpounders95

Did I get a good deal?

So, we all know leather isn't the cheapest thing unfortunately as well as tools/stamps/etc. :lol: but as I was browsing facebook last week I found this listing near me and Saturday morning I headed on a two hour trip to pick it all up. I spent $300 on everything pictured which may be hard to see but I will be adding pictures over the next few days as I get it sorted out there are 2 full sides of veg tan leather and 2 full belly cuts and shoulder cuts as well as some exotic leather like Ostrich and alligator I think as well as a bunch of snake skins. Anyways, the big question here is, did I get a good deal or not so much? :P It was 5 full boxes of leather, tools, parts, etc. and one box was full of belt blanks already pre-cut just ready to be finished or tooled.

IMG_0738.PNG

Edited by jpounders95

Compared to the price you'd pay when you buy all this stuff the deal was a dream, question is would you really buy all of that stuff?

Anyway, if it was me I wouldn't hesitate a second...