hashtagartz

Glowing Leather Holster 1st attempt.

I thought it would be neat to attempt to make a holster that would have some glowing aspects in the dark. The first attempt came out a little messy. But the Wolf skull holster turned out much better. The Wolf skull is for a Desert Eagle. Let me know what you think! I look forward to improving on this project.

20180815_213409_resized.jpg

20180815_213748_resized.jpg

20180815_213808_resized.jpg

The glow media has a 10 year life expectancy.  FYI

Pretty cool design and I think it looks great both in the light and in the dark.

Good to know about the 10 year life on the glow paint as well. That holster will be alive far longer than the paint.

Great artwork, where did you get the glow paint?

awesome design, even though the paint wont last as long as the holster, will still be sporty for the rest of your life.

Cool!

Thanks guys! The glow powder was purchased from a shop on etsy. name of powder is kolor efx aqua glow.

Do the pictures look clear enough? They look like they have gotten grainy or something. Did that happen because of the size change? Any tips would be great. Thanks in advance for taking the time to look at my post.

That's a cool idea. Thank you for sharing.

Yes, a lot of times there's a little more graininess when the file size is reduced. Unfortunately, taking pictures in the dark is tough and tends to inherently cause graininess because the average magnitude of light hitting the photo sensor in the camera isn't necessarily enough to be above the electrical noise in the camera - I don't know that I explained that well while trying to keep it concise. 

Very nice work!