plinkercases

Two Epipen and med holsters from the past

I was cleaning off my dresser and unearthed these two old pieces.

Each designed to hold my Epipen and two small cases one for allergy meds and one for heart meds... yaa.... cost of a lifestyle gone by... but I ain't dead!!

I love wearing both of these as they are actually more comfortable than the more obviously "case" like I wear now... but both drew too much attention as they looked very side arm-ish.

I was actually stopped on the sidewalk by an LEO driving by (always a surprise when they do a u-turn and come to your curb) who said " I assume your are a police officer.." I looked at her and said "no why?"... then she nodded at my waist and I went "Oh No - Epipen holder".. and then very very slowly showed her how it worked.

That was with the little burgundy unit which is still the most comfortable worn at the 4pm position (almost invisible under a suite jacket) and my favourite but gathering dust. It show lots of wear and has held up very well actually. Next time I would round the corners on the belt slots wings.

The tooled one has a flap which helped keep the sharp edges of the Epipen case top from scratching but also made it less obvious what I was "packing" so.... on to the dresser.

These were both very early projects and full of learning opportunities and nice to look back on.

PHOTO_20180824_161932 (Small).jpg

PHOTO_20180824_162007 (Small).jpg

PHOTO_20180824_162015 (Small).jpg

PHOTO_20180824_162030 (Small).jpg

PHOTO_20180824_162039 (Small).jpg

Awesome.  Maybe tool the next version with "EPI PEN!!" so folks standing next to you don't have to wonder...

YinTx

I do have a MedicAlart stamp I had made and will be using it on the more production cases with red acrylic to make it "pop"

Plinkercases, your flower and leaf carving and swivel knife work on the flower petals is very well done, I wish I could get that effect.  Nice! 

Thanks Regis. I have made a lot of messes along the way. And likely dis not take pictires of those so you will jaut have to trust me!