I need to find a handgun for a s&w  38 special ctg  with a 6" barrel of a handgun that can be used in it's place.Thanks for your help.Jack

I got a s&w k frame 4" barrel from knife kits, can't remember if they had the 6" barrel.

Watch the K frame molds.  They have the exposed ejector rods and not the underlugs on most of them.  FWIW, I usually have to build up a shorter barrel to make 6" barrel holsters.  You don't need a lot of strength, just something to take up the space to mold it.  

2 minutes ago, chiefjason said:

Watch the K frame molds.  They have the exposed ejector rods and not the underlugs on most of them.  FWIW, I usually have to build up a shorter barrel to make 6" barrel holsters.  You don't need a lot of strength, just something to take up the space to mold it.  

True, I also thought I was getting a mold for 357, but got the mold for .38, felt quite a bit more narrow but since I wasn't wet forming I was about to make allowance for it