Custom knife sheath I made out of 8-9 ounce veg tan. My own custom design tooled onto the sheath. The customer wanted a leg tie because of the knife size. Hand sewn with ritza 1.0mm.

0E30B910-60F6-42D6-801A-FA5A8796EFFA.thumb.jpeg.ac50a73be4688a16704cc8114bd5cc33.jpeg3B5F58B9-2082-4538-9087-C88118530AF0.thumb.jpeg.01d37c398d83562b742b6bd4b8f7f601.jpeg

That looks great.

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Clintock said:

Looks good on the front side. Sure it does on the back but I am curious how you got the leg tie “anchor points” on there. Any back photos?

You know I didn't even think of flipping it over and getting a picture of the back, I usually do. But I actually purposely used a heavier welt than I normally do and the tabs are part of the welt. Than I sewed another piece to the back of the tabs for more thickness and durability.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

Now that is one fine looking sheath Sir!

What color is the dye? Is that Buckskin or Golden Brown or something? It looks really nice and the tie down tabs are quite cool, I never thought of putting them on the welt like that. Artwork is cool too :)

Man I love it and awesome design, brought memories from when I lived in the beautiful Last Frontier !!

11 hours ago, battlemunky said:

What color is the dye? Is that Buckskin or Golden Brown or something? It looks really nice and the tie down tabs are quite cool, I never thought of putting them on the welt like that. Artwork is cool too :)

It’s actually a mix of eco flo light brown and saddle tan antique.

12 hours ago, falcon45 said:

Now that is one fine looking sheath Sir!

7 hours ago, Eddie Q said:

Man I love it and awesome design, brought memories from when I lived in the beautiful Last Frontier !!

Thanks you guys, I appreciate it.