D2G

How treat inside bag without an toxic finish?

Hi!!

Sorry for my Englis I'll try to explain me.

I wanna do a little bag to put small pieces of meat inside to give for my falcon, for which when - "we flight" - after the flight and the bird is eating in the floor I approach to him and give a little meat to tolerate me and be friendnly. The meat probably is inside of the bag 30 minutes about, sure absorve the whet fluids of the meat and this dry it and possyble are a home for protozoas and bateria in the future if I don't treat it and clean. So, what I can apply (no toxic obviously) to do a layer in the leather for avoid this? I thought in beewax to be this an natural product, but is no liquid.

You know an dye more liquid and 100% safe for toxic?

Thanks for read me. XD

Hi, I'm not sure any of the products I know of made for leather will seal and protect from bacteria. I would just keep the meat in plastic bag inside the leather bag. Is this not possible for this?

With Google translate...

Hola, no estoy seguro de que ninguno de los productos que conozco hechos para cuero selle y proteja de las bacterias. Solo mantendría la carne en una bolsa de plástico dentro de la bolsa de cuero. ¿Esto no es posible para esto?

Thnks Mark.

I think about this because of a commercial issue. For my use I have several ideas.

Beeswax can work well.

How about fitting a plastic/ glass screw top jar inside which is removable yet still gives the authentic look outside

Try a system of interlocking rings the first attached to the bag the second to a removable or reusable plastic bag.

Just melt the beeswax and roll it around to coat the inside and then dump the rest out. Warm the leather first. Similar how the leather beer mugs are treated to keep from leaking. Could probably use paraffin also just to keep any honey flavor off the meat.