JLSleather

Embossed Straps W/C Leather

Shortest is 48 1/2" long, all are 1 1/2" wide.  Cleanin' the closet, and suddenly there's these!  $50 gits 'em ALL, shippin' is free if you in the U.S.

8 oz leather from W/C

how many?

Sorry -- there's 4 of em.  Pics in the other thread (double post).IMG_20180902_142708454_LL.jpg

Make that FIVE.  I came across one a tad shorter like 46"? long, celtic design already dyed black, 1 1/2" wide with 1/4" borders.  Throwing it in just for ease.  All 5 $50.

15 hours ago, JLSleather said:

Make that FIVE.  I came across one a tad shorter like 46"? long, celtic design already dyed black, 1 1/2" wide with 1/4" borders.  Throwing it in just for ease.  All 5 $50.

well it was a good deal with 4 of 'em, with 5 of them i'd be basically losing money not buying the lot...lol, i'll shoot you a pm with my email for paypal invoice or whichever you wanna do.

Sold.  Them other folk dont' know what they missed ;)

DSC01456.jpg

QUICK and easy belt I just made for one of my boys yesterday - celtic design and contrasting stitch, lined suede.  I've made them all tooled belts now and then, but the boogers outgrow 'em pretty quick.  This particular boy may be done growing for a while now.

Edited by JLSleather

On 9/4/2018 at 8:28 AM, JLSleather said:

Sold.  Them other folk dont' know what they missed ;)

DSC01456.jpg

QUICK and easy belt I just made for one of my boys yesterday - celtic design and contrasting stitch, lined suede.  I've made them all tooled belts now and then, but the boogers outgrow 'em pretty quick.  This particular boy may be done growing for a while now.

That is a beauty right there, my oldest brought his black belt to me last week, the reversible buckle on it broke so he needs a new one...I think these are too big for his dress pants, but I definitely will put 'em to good use.  That liner looks awesome on there and perfectly even with the edge but not flush...how'd you do that?...lol

Lazy -- I cut teh liner 1/4" or so too wide, stick it n trim it.  Bevel edges, burnish, dun.

Edited by JLSleather

Just now, JLSleather said:

Lazy -- I cut teh liner 1/4" or so too wide, stick it n trim it.  Bevel edges, dun.

lol, work smarter not harder...lazy would be no putting the liner in at all...I have been able to get an undercut bevel with the rotary cutter and a straight edge if i hold the rotary at an angle...I'll give it a whirl tho

My fancy-smancy method of trimming involves a utility knife with a new (or close) blade dragged along the edge with the belt in the air... rather like cuttin a piece of jerky, or peelin' taters.

Maybe I should make a video?  Don't know any fairies I can get to be in it tho ... so there's that to consider :o