I made a case for my reference angle guide tool. The tool did not come with a case (which is crazy because of the cost of them), so I decided to make one. By the way, I am not by any means promoting or endorsing the company that makes the tool, I just didn’t know how to blurr out the name. 

DF498445-69A5-459C-A3C3-911D8950E47E.jpeg

Very nice, is that hand sewn? I love double stitching 

Thanks guys! Yes it is hand sewn. I am trying to save up for a machine, but it looks like it will be some time before I get one. If you happen to know Woodpecker, then you know how crazy expensive they are. I want to protect my baby, lol.

34 minutes ago, arrudad said:

Thanks guys! Yes it is hand sewn. I am trying to save up for a machine, but it looks like it will be some time before I get one. If you happen to know Woodpecker, then you know how crazy expensive they are. I want to protect my baby, lol.

looks good!, nothing wrong with hand stitching. 

Looks great.  I have the same tool, and others from this company.  Great stuff.  Your case is awesome. 

Thanks again everyone!

I really like the sleek look of this piece and the color you chose does it justice.

That is really nice. I hope the Woodpecker can last as long as it does. Ridiculously classy pants for the Woodpecker :)

Thanks again everyone for the kind responses!

Looks great. I just got their double set of new stainless steel delve squares. Been scared to even take them out of the box. I even hid them out at work.

3 hours ago, bikermutt07 said:

Looks great. I just got their double set of new stainless steel delve squares. Been scared to even take them out of the box. I even hid them out at work.

Lol, yes I know exactly what you mean bikermutt07, I just received my delve squares as well and haven’t taken them out for the same reason. My wife asked me the other day, what’s the point of buying the woodpecker tools if I am too afraid to use them, ha.

3 hours ago, arrudad said:

Lol, yes I know exactly what you mean bikermutt07, I just received my delve squares as well and haven’t taken them out for the same reason. My wife asked me the other day, what’s the point of buying the woodpecker tools if I am too afraid to use them, ha.

I would be more apt to pull them out if I had an actual shop, but I don't.

I work in the field mostly and it is hard to keep nice tools nice. Our "woodshop" area at work doubles as a multifunction room. Littered with rolls of Formica from the contractor guy that does that for us, constant shoe molding painting, machine repair, thinset storage, and transition staining. It's always a hot mess and you never know where your material is going to wind up.

I have a woodshop, but also do a lot of work outside of the shop. It’s definitely hard to keep tools nice when you don’t have much control of the surroundings and the people in it. 

The case does those tools proud.

Quality case for quality tools

Really nice looking case.  Think of how much more expensive the tool would be if it came with a hand stitched leather case like yours.

Good tools are never cheap.

Thanks guys!