Andrewj

WTB round/head knife

There are 2or 3 vintage knives for sale in the for sale section.

1 hour ago, bikermutt07 said:

There are 2or 3 vintage knives for sale in the for sale section.

Thanks for the heads up. I have taken a look at the post your referring to..still, just see’n if anyone else might consider parting with something. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Andrewj said:

Thanks for the heads up. I have taken a look at the post your referring to..still, just see’n if anyone else might consider parting with something. Thanks.

look into Ben Geisler on instagram, I know he has a bunch that he restored that are for sale. 

I have one I just listed on a FB group.  No mark, newer knife, doesn't hold an edge super well but I can get it sharp enough to skive with reasonably well. Good one to practice your sharpening techniques on.  I kept it around as a bench knife for cutting straps to length, rough skiving, or skiving repair work. . . Anywhere I didn't want to use my good knives.  Asking $40 plus shipping.  I'll see if I can get a picture to load.  It says the file is too big, and honestly idk to edit it on my phone.  If you want to PM me your cell number I can text pics to you.  I guess I should find out where you are. . . I'd rather not ship internationally.  I have a few edgers I'm looking to sell also.