Couple pocket protectors and a front pocket wallet ready to ship out. All made out of 3oz W/C. 

0906926C-5DBA-487F-A834-F7028EB78752.jpeg

Great work yet again @Mattsbagger!

Nice work. Are you hand stitching those?

3 minutes ago, plinkercases said:

Nice work. Are you hand stitching those?

Yes I hand stitch everything. I use stitching chisels and Tiger thread. Usually .8. 

Very admirable stitching 

very nice. 

Very clean.

8 hours ago, Clintock said:

Man I like the color of those suckers! You dye em yerself? Nice work too 

Thank you. The one with the initials is Show Brown and the wallet and other pocket protector are Chocolate. Fiebings Pro Dye, airbrushed on. Subtle difference hard to tell in picture.

very niice looking lines and stitching.

How much Charge you for that?

I dont see any propperly burnished edges! Try binding with matching colour Nylon webbing.

Besides that, what do they really protect? I dont see any compartment for pens, and the like which Shows they can hold something. The rivets give a elegant tone to the pocket protectors but lately I had to patch up an rivet on an commercially bought pistol Holster since it got in contact with the gun and scratched it up.

Edited by RusticLeatherShop

Good leather work.  

That's very impressive! Good work.

Whats that supposed to be Larry? I cant figure out which purposes those items serve. Seem utterly impractical.

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 7:26 PM, Mattsbagger said:

pocket protectors and a front pocket wallet ready to ship out

Rustic if you read from the top of the thread you see he describes the items as above.

They are practical items that serve the purpose of protecting  shirt pockets from pens and sharps etc. (or back pants pockets for tools) - hence "pocket protectors" -  OR carrying your money and cards in the front pants pocket - hence " front pocket wallet".

And not sure who Larry is but perhaps that is a sign you have posted a comment meant for another thread?

Anyhow I hope this answers your questions. (granted on behalf of Matt but I suspect he would agree)

High quality, simple. Perfect. Another nice batch Sir.

15 minutes ago, plinkercases said:

Rustic if you read from the top of the thread you see he describes the items as above.

They are practical items that serve the purpose of protecting  shirt pockets from pens and sharps etc. (or back pants pockets for tools) - hence "pocket protectors" -  OR carrying your money and cards in the front pants pocket - hence " front pocket wallet".

And not sure who Larry is but perhaps that is a sign you have posted a comment meant for another thread?

Anyhow I hope this answers your questions. (granted on behalf of Matt but I suspect he would agree)

I do......

13 minutes ago, battlemunky said:

High quality, simple. Perfect. Another nice batch Sir.

Thanks you sir.

I wonder how those shiny laquered leather items look like after a month of exposed "flatulances and farts" mingled with some "bodily effluences" from daily use when worn in the back pocket near the ass.

I guess at that Point nobody ever cares about the burnish or not since that is most likely warped and wrinkled like an "ol' russian mamushkas Skin which has been just overrun by an SS Stormtroop" (even if she once upon a time was a nice Young Lady).

Edited by RusticLeatherShop

When it is done well, like the above articles, they'll last decades with little issue aside from patina. Maybe some scratching depending on tools used. Doing it well is the entire reason they last. It is why it needs to be done well, so it'll last many many years with nothing but character developing.

They are nicely made and attractive at the same time. I reckon they'll last the owners quite a whiles

They are not something I think would be sought after in N.I. or even the UK as a whole. We have no 'history' of carrying pens in top pockets. Although, my father, being from Chicago, carried a full office in his top pocket

I wish we had a 'like' button

12 minutes ago, fredk said:

They are not something I think would be sought after in N.I. or even the UK as a whole. We have no 'history' of carrying pens in top pockets. Although, my father, being from Chicago, carried a full office in his top pocket

I second that. It's a niche product.

People can't put in their Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Netflix, Youtube, and what not into them. For delivery guys and such which write down things "the ol' way" it may be a good Thing but most of us have written something the past 10 years only on electronic Keyboards and not with a pen. Besides that it's an single purpose item meaning useless for other things than EDC pencils and pens.

Well to each their own!