We really love being a part of this community here and wanted to pass a little something on to you. On your next order, either online or call in...just put in the code leatherworker2018.

I'm sure it is long over due, but we wanted to show our appreciation! Some Items however are excluded from this discount of 10% off.

Edited by TonySFLDLTHR

If this was a trap, you may have sprung it on me @TonySFLDLTHR.....I'm going to take a better look in a bit. Thanks to you and the rest of Springfield Leather Co (especially the dog) for the appreciation!

5 minutes ago, battlemunky said:

If this was a trap, you may have sprung it on me @TonySFLDLTHR.....I'm going to take a better look in a bit. Thanks to you and the rest of Springfield Leather Co (especially the dog) for the appreciation!

No tricks or traps...just a savings! ;)

Thanks!

Thanks Tony.

Shoot.. forgot to mention this "code".  Still, those "#3" ostich leg skins look pretty good - no problems there - and the price was ALREADY reasonable.  Decent stuff, if you like ostrich leg and haven't already tried them.

Appreciate the discount.  Thank you.

Thanks! Got me some nice looking calf liner and some caiman tails to try out! 

You're welcome to all of you. I know every little bit helps and we are happy to do what we can.

Would love to see some finished products out of all this! We are trying to be better about showing our customers off! So if you want to share pictures of your SLC leather then I will see what I can do to get it shared over our social if you want and tag you in it.

On 10/15/2018 at 1:09 PM, JLSleather said:

Shoot.. forgot to mention this "code".  Still, those "#3" ostich leg skins look pretty good - no problems there - and the price was ALREADY reasonable.  Decent stuff, if you like ostrich leg and haven't already tried them.

I was really impressed on how well they looked for #3 as well. So, it just goes to show how loose the grading can be...especially on ostrich....the grading is pretty crazy when you research how they do it. 

On 10/22/2018 at 9:51 AM, TonySFLDLTHR said:

You're welcome to all of you. I know every little bit helps and we are happy to do what we can.

Would love to see some finished products out of all this! We are trying to be better about showing our customers off! So if you want to share pictures of your SLC leather then I will see what I can do to get it shared over our social if you want and tag you in it.

I was really impressed on how well they looked for #3 as well. So, it just goes to show how loose the grading can be...especially on ostrich....the grading is pretty crazy when you research how they do it. 

Do these legs burnish or do you just sand and add edge coat?

2 hours ago, justingschneider said:

Do these legs burnish or do you just sand and add edge coat?

The times I have used it I have edge coated it.

Another guy here that works with it said he finds using some tanner's bond on the edge and pack it in....then sand it smooth then edge coat.

Apparently I waited too long and it expired?