Hanys

Hello from Eastern Europe :)

Hello from Czech republic, in the heart of the Europe :). I am 34 years old guy who realised, 3 years back from now, that the leatherworking is really enjoyable hobby. I mainly focus on knife smithing, but leatherwork starts to taking over.  Also I have to apologise for my cave man English :). 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

01.jpg

1.jpg

opasek.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

1a.jpg

3a.jpg

2a.jpg

01.jpg

That is some pretty good looking work there Hanys , thank you for sharing your talent with us.

39 minutes ago, RockyAussie said:

That is some pretty good looking work there Hanys , thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Thanks for the kind words RockyAussie. More is about to come. Just wainting for the better photos. 

Those are some nice looking belts, I like the patterns. One day I have to try something like that.

Edited by LetterT

Nice work on the belts.

18 hours ago, LetterT said:

Those are some nice looking belts, I like the patterns. One day I have to try something like that.

Thank You. Those belts are actually quite easy to make. Just don't think too much during the stamping process :). But most important (IMHO) is leather quality  and sturdy buckles (brass or steel in solid profiles. Not those cheap zink alloy buckles )

18 hours ago, Scoutmom103 said:

Nice work on the belts.

Thank You. I just started with sheridan style patterns, but have so much to learn before it is OK enough to show it of to the world :)

No apologies for your English is needed here. We're looking at the leather,  not your grammar or vocabulary! ;-)
and you have some nice stuff -- you use the geometric stamps like a master!

Your stuff looks great. That mask is really cool.

31 minutes ago, bikermutt07 said:

Your stuff looks great. That mask is really cool.

Thank You. The mask is not based on my design, but I made few alterations and added some brass "accessories". I planning to make a few others in different style. but it depends on what "parts" I will be able to find. 

Excellent job. I really like the 2-tone effect.

Some quality work there,well done

Your work looks great.  If I didn't know better, I'd would have thought that you have been doing leather work for several years already.  Your photos display your work very nicely.

By the way, your English is fine.  No need to apologize.

The mask looks very similar to one in the ecomic Romantically Apocalyptic. 

By which I mean it’s very cool.

Edited by ScoobyNewbie

Nice Surface Pro 4 Case.  Is the gusset the same leather as the interior?  In the last picture it looks like a different color than the picture showing some of the interior leather on the flap.

Welcome to the forum! Very nice work! :)

6 hours ago, Scoutmom103 said:

Nice Surface Pro 4 Case.  Is the gusset the same leather as the interior?  In the last picture it looks like a different color than the picture showing some of the interior leather on the flap.

THank you :). Gusset is bright yellow while interior is plain chrome tan pig skin. I will use colored veg tanned next time :) . Better photos will be next month.

Great work, very clean and tidy. I like the top handle and the front flap where the catch is reinforced.