SilverForgeStudio

Hampton Roads anyone? Older guy getting into it for more than crafts and chatzkes

Stumbled upon your first post when looking for direction on advertising my case and bag business (patterns, how to, a host of manuals, hand tools) along with teaching buyer complex case and bag work sporting case and travel oriented.  My background includes working under instruction from N. America's best saddler and, one of England's foremost masters during heyday of leathergoods early to late 1900's.

Let me know if this might interest you, trusting it doesn't offend.

18 hours ago, 9fingers said:

Stumbled upon your first post when looking for direction on advertising my case and bag business (patterns, how to, a host of manuals, hand tools) along with teaching buyer complex case and bag work sporting case and travel oriented.  My background includes working under instruction from N. America's best saddler and, one of England's foremost masters during heyday of leathergoods early to late 1900's.

Let me know if this might interest you, trusting it doesn't offend.

Doesn't offend- But is a bit cryptic to say the least- and at ONE post with no intro and a weak profile- creepy?