McLestergl

Cobra Class 4 and Everything you need for a Leather Business

Like new Cobra Class 4 premium package.  Used less than 1 hour.   I had a holster business and Tandy Leather dealership years ago.  Thought I would get back into it and changed my mind. Machine, several spools of thread (black, brown etc.), tool box, maule, punches, knives, bevelers, swivel knife, HD stamp/rivet press, dies for press, Clicker Dies: two types of western holsters, iwb, pancake, foldover for small caliber, cowboy cuffs (2), gun belt buckle and tongue dies, rounder, practice piece, arrow head, spur straps, iwb leather belt loop. These are high quality clicker dies with almost no wear.   YOU DO NOT NEED A CLICKER TO USE DIES -  you simply lay the die on concrete or other hard surface (blade up), place you leather over the die and tap around the die with a maul or mallet.  In minutes you have a perfect cut out.  The concealment holster dies are not shown and are steel rule/plywood dies.  The press is not shown either.   I forgot to mention that I have an extra motor/tabletop for the sewing machine.  Also some gun molds (red gun and Duncan alum) $3800.   These items are included with the machine:

Premium Accessory Package:

• Left Toe Presser Foot $75*
  • Open Toe Center Foot $65*
  • Double Toe Presser Foot $80*
  • Right Toe Presser Foot $75*
  • Work Platform $95*
  • Holster Plate $156*
  • Stirrup Plate  $156*
  • Slotted Plate  $85*
  • Blanket Set (Inside & Outside Feet w/ Feed Dog) $150*
  • Heavy Duty Roller Edge Guide $95*
  • Pair of Thread Nippers $2*
  • LDA-1 Magnetic LED Light $20*
  • Owner and parts manual

IMG_5656.JPG

IMG_5657.JPG

IMG_5658.JPG

IMG_5659.JPG

IMG_5660.JPG

IMG_5661.JPG

Edited by McLestergl
added items

I'd prefer local pickup.  Shipping would be at buyers expense.   This is the included press and snap/rivet dies. Also some of the included holster dies that shows the type of holsters they are used for.

IMG_5669.JPG

IMG_5670.JPG

IMG_5671.JPG

IMG_5672.JPG

Dropping the price to $3500.  Can deliver to within 200 miles of Pensacola, FL for a delivery charge.

You’ll probably have better luck selling them separately. Someone might want the machine but nothing else, and vice versa

Yes, I'm thinking that too.  I will relist them separately

Thanks

Edited by McLestergl
listing separately

I may be interested in the press/dies/steel rule dies, will watch for the posting.

I have the press, dies and steel rule dies elsewhere for around $1100 with shipping.  Theres another dies not shown that is a foldover leather strap for the iwb holster. But I'm not offended by offers.

PM sent

cobra still 4 sale?