Gregg From Keystone Sewing

Lot of 12 Singer 78-3 and Consew 28 mix

***As is where is, new parts may be limited, some machines missing parts***
Does NOT include drip pan, knee lifter, bobbin winder thread stand or any machine trimmings, price is for heads only.  Not all machines are complete and some are expected to be used for parts.  Some are complete machines as seen.

Singer78-3Consew28.jpg

Edited by Gregg From Keystone Sewing

4 hours ago, Gregg From Keystone Sewing said:

***As is where is, new parts may be limited, some machines missing parts***
Does NOT include drip pan, knee lifter, bobbin winder thread stand or any machine trimmings, price is for heads only.  Not all machines are complete and some are expected to be used for parts.  Some are complete machines as seen.

Singer78-3Consew28.jpg

understood as is, but prices?  mentioned but not listed

12 hours ago, koreric75 said:

understood as is, but prices?  mentioned but not listed

Ahem, thanks for asking.  Sorry about that.  $500, shipping not included.  

That’s a pretty fair price for a gaggle of walking foot machines - if you were on the left coast at least one of us would snatch them up :-)

Man this is really close to me and I would love to get one nice working Singer for heavy canvas work but I wouldn't know what to do with a lot this big...

On 1/27/2019 at 9:42 PM, Sceaden said:

Man this is really close to me and I would love to get one nice working Singer for heavy canvas work but I wouldn't know what to do with a lot this big...

If I knew some way to get what you don't want closer to Minnesota I'd split them with you and do some refurbishing after making one for me.

I'm still not clear, is it $500 for the whole lot? Or for each head?

Sorry, I'm a little dense.

Could you let one go for around 300? I'm new and looking for a machine to upgrade. I'll take one for a discount that would need parts if you told me what to get. Just looking for a machine that won't break my bank.