DS STRAPS

**NEED HELP** Consew Con-Serv E6 error

Hello, I have a Consew con-serv CS1001 servo motor that was just mounted and now has an E6 fault on the display. Can't seem to find much info or manuals so if anyone has any remedies to fix this issue help would be much appreciated.

E6 is a positioner error. The motor is spinning and not getting a stop signal from a synchronizer. If you aren't running a synchronizer with it, turn off the needle positioning function.

4 hours ago, R8R said:

E6 is a positioner error. The motor is spinning and not getting a stop signal from a synchronizer. If you aren't running a synchronizer with it, turn off the needle positioning function.

R8R, thanks for the reply! It faults out right away as soon as I power up so can't do much with the controls. Should I plug in the needle positioner to clear the fault?

Do you have any paperwork for the servo? It should show you how to change a setting to turn off the positioner, unless you actually want to use it in which case yes, you have to plug it in..

11 hours ago, R8R said:

Is this a CSM1001 or a CS1001?

Here is a pdf I found for the CS1001:

https://www.docdroid.net/BzWcujK/consew-cs-1001.pdf

Looks like there is no off/on toggle for positioner.

Thank you!

This is similar to the Enduro SM-650.   Go here for a manual.  Roll down until you see the manual about halfway down the page.  
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/544bce89e4b0eb63aaac64f3/t/59975ec16a49631c0cc7dd66/1503092425014/manual-SM650-1-and-SM650-2-English.pdf

for this model, it usually means the light sensor attached to the pedal is faulty.  It's an easy swap if you have the parts.  

14 hours ago, SolarLeatherMachines said:

This is similar to the Enduro SM-650.   Go here for a manual.  Roll down until you see the manual about halfway down the page.  
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/544bce89e4b0eb63aaac64f3/t/59975ec16a49631c0cc7dd66/1503092425014/manual-SM650-1-and-SM650-2-English.pdf

for this model, it usually means the light sensor attached to the pedal is faulty.  It's an easy swap if you have the parts.  

Alexander, you are the man! Thank you, this helps out big time.

Thanks everyone for the assitance