Rustic

1541s clones

Which features?

kgg

Im not familar with all the names, but by all means. Im sure to honestly help if I heard some your interested in. 

It is clear the 15 series is now for a few years been in study for everybody to clone. I suppose their run is done :rockon:

So these new brands are having to get new dealers and great techs to give the feedback on minor tweaks in the clone process. Of course also have the ability to service or convey to a new owner a tweak if one is updated. This is where your hunt as well as others is critical. 

So if I had some push buttons I could push them. But these functions require other accessories typically. That is not in your discussion or needs?

I like the top step adjustment feature, especially because I have not!:rolleyes2: Now these in an auto step up feature are truely then in a class of their own. 

It could be said if your doing leather then a reducer is critical for extra slow maneuvering, ( we need to know) besides the easily noticeable needle punch through.

So in all that, Truthfully some of these features may be unavailable, especially without an above 600$ motor system. Even with this its a study for usage with a reducer.  Thats jus my novice knowledge. 

Good day

Floyd

I've seen one marketed in the uk as a tysew, available with foot height adjustment knob.I'm tempted but not sure on the bottom loading bobbin as I'm used to a top loading juki 563.

Im curious, are you in the UK? 

Another question to properly follow up; is this an additional machine prospect. Thus working within the shop with the 563.

These aftermarket copies could be an asset. But without some homework from actual new owners its limited to asses the brand model.  

It might be an advantage for you, to supply a bit more information, to better advise. In the mean time Im sure several will take a look-see at the brand you mention. 

Good day

Floyd