Rabaut

Knee lift for Pfaff 145

I’m looking for pictures and information about a knee lift for a Pfaff 145.  I recently obtained a machine which has a lift but is not working. 

Thanks,

Mike

Chances of finding a knee lift original parts for a Pfaff 145 are not good.  I do not know if they are still available.  I think you could a knee lift for a Singer 111 to work.

Just my 2 cents.

glwenn

Only way is to figure out the parts numbers and contact Pfaff.    They will tell you what  and what not is available.

glenn

Rabaut wrote: "I recently obtained a machine which has a lift but is not working."

I think the point is to make existing lift working, not to install another one.

Anw, here are parts number of pfaff knee lifter for 145 and 545

Brtz,

parts1.jpg

parts2.jpg

A lot of time unless you hold the two levers (machine and lifter) in right position they will end up on the wrong side of each other. Look in video to see actuating lever on bottom of machine and it's relation to the knee lifter lever. Look under you machine and see if they are oriented right. If I just set my 238 down on table they end up on wrong side of each other.

Pfaff stand offs under the table are taller. I was going to have to.put spacer blocks on bottom of table to.make singer lift work. Finally found Pfaff table with lift for $35 and got a good condition 145 along with it.

You're quite right Brtz, that's what comes of my reading the post too quickly. However, to simply say "it's not working" is fairly meaningless, for anyone to help we need a description what it's not doing (not pivoting, not contacting the lifter etc). A couple of photos will go a long way to providing help.

Finally found Pfaff table with lift for $35 and got a good condition 145 along with it.

Nice find Councilman24.

Scoutmom 103,

are you you interested in selling knee lift?

and thanks to all for the reply’s :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Rabaut said:

Scoutmom 103,

are you you interested in selling knee lift?

and thanks to all for the reply’s :rolleyes:

Sorry I don't have a spare one to sell.