Hi professors

This is my first edition to that's blue wallet i would to make something new and i want to draw something in the cover but i not good in drawing and i try to practice

What's the next step after swivel knife please i need name the tool and photo to that tool 

IMG_20181031_014957 (Copy).jpg

IMG_20181031_015039 (Copy).jpg

Stitches are getting better. Keep it up.

Another piece that will last the owner a long long time. I agree with Bikermutt, your stitching is coming along really nicely.

I like the detail on the inner pockets edge, and the dye pattern on the outside. Keep on with the practice. You will get it smooth as silk very soon.

On ١‏/١١‏/٢٠١٨ at 2:39 AM, bikermutt07 said:

Stitches are getting better. Keep it up.

On ٣‏/١١‏/٢٠١٨ at 2:24 AM, battlemunky said:

Another piece that will last the owner a long long time. I agree with Bikermutt, your stitching is coming along really nicely.

9 hours ago, Rockoboy said:

I like the detail on the inner pockets edge, and the dye pattern on the outside. Keep on with the practice. You will get it smooth as silk very soon.

First thing thanks for a big advices you gave me and i take them seriously, in fact all i want to do in this time to make wallet, and can selled it at any probable place like the local markets in my country or facebook, and if that happend with me i will coninue to next step or it will be just a hoppet in my free time