LeatherPlusArtGalore

Log Cabin

On 11/7/2018 at 8:34 PM, ScoobyNewbie said:

Are you really using a screwdriver to make the shake shingles? Or was it just in the shot? Gotta love multipurpose tools.

Yeah my husband cut it and polished it into a petal lifter for me.  Works really good.  

Are you really using a screwdriver to make the shake shingles? Or was it just in the shot? Gotta love multipurpose tools.

Yeah my husband cut it and polished it into a petal lifter for me.  Works really good.  

On 11/7/2018 at 9:32 PM, bdpeters said:

that is so very cool. I imagine a great deal of thought goes into each individual piece of leather used.

Yeah my husband cut it and polished it into a petal lifter. 

On 11/8/2018 at 7:18 AM, ComputerDoctor said:

The sailboat is approx 15 inches long and 5 inches wide. It is on display in my Showroom, in My Computer Business:)

IMG_2288.JPG

IMG_2315.JPG

That came out really good.   It has great detail.   Thank you for sharing.  

Very cool.

Edited by LeatherPlusArtGalore
having trouble posting it. Saw it did finally go through

Lol

So thought I would post an update.  Unfortunately I have had another set back and had to put the log cabin on hold again but do plan on picking it up again real soon.  Have had some other projects along with some personal family matters to attend to.  Hoping to get back at it by next month.  Its just sitting there taunting me every time I pass by it.  

So I was able to work on my cabin during the past week and I made a stained glass window.  I just used waxed thread to glue in the lead lines for the design.  I  glued them to the  thin sheets of clear plastic with a picture of my design behind it for a guide.  Then I used gallery glass paint to add in the color.  I had a lot of fun with this window, It helped with the repetitiveness of making all the other windows.  I have three more on the side of the cabin to do and I want to add two dormer windows on the roof.    

20190502_163156 new.jpg