OnePivot

I need good clasps.

Im having trouble finding what I'm looking for. I need clasps with a low profile, sort of like this: 

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=

But... not a piece of junk. Ive bought a bunch and they're all cast/powdered metal. They deform easily and break. I really don't need them to swivel either. Snap hooks like whats found on leashes are plenty strong, but I want something that looks nicer, for a higher end look for bags.

Anyone have favorites or good sources? I feel like my stuff is pretty high quality, I want my hardware to match!

I'm not seeing an image

Repost your photo please, can't see it.

in the meantime, Ohio Travel Bag, OTB, has tons of hardware, check them out.  I get a lot of my hardware from Springfield Leather Company, nice steff there.  I've also heard that The Buckle Guy is a good source for quality hardware.

My primary source for hardware is The Buckle Guy, they design and make their hardware in their fully owned facilities.  I do also source some from Ohio Travel Bag and on the rare occasion Springfield Leather.

Lets see if that one works. I really like that style, but they're not strong and deform easily. Ill go for the buckle guy stuff, seems like you guys have had good luck with them. 

clasp.jpg

agree with Richard - you won't lose with buckleguy's items quality and pricing

Thanks for posting this!  I've broken a few myself :(