So I used my cobra 26 yesterday no problem. Then I turned around to use another machine. Nothing touching the foot pedal and the cobra started running at high speed stitching all by itself. No animals around etc. I turned it off and on again hoping it would stop but it kept going. I turned it off again for longer and then it stopped. BUT now the display under the table is saying "e6" and I can't get the machine to work now when pressing the pedal. Any ideas how to reset this? Everything seems ok other than that. Thank you

@Zsuzsu Moved your post to Leather Sewing Machines.  You will get more help here than in Help Wanted. Help wanted posts require approval of a moderator before they can be seen by others.  Help Wanted is like the classified ads in the newspaper where you advertise looking for someone to work for you, or if you are looking for work. 

(And multiple posts are not required to get our attention.  It may be accidental if you hit submit more than once.  Give the server and internet time to process and return your response.)

Tom

Ok thank, I think I posted and back paged and hit it again. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Zsuzsu said:

Ok thank, I think I posted and back paged and hit it again. Sorry.

That is good information to know.  That may be the cause of other multiple posts that we see from time to time here.  Thanks.

Tom

E6 Error:  Pedal position sensor.    Go here to download the right manual.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/544bce89e4b0eb63aaac64f3/t/59975d9f15d5db456c01da36/1503092135414/manual-SM445-1-SM445-2-English.pdf

Most likely the sensor is bad and needs replaced.  BUT before you go to that trouble, try this: 

Usually this happens when someone overextends the lever on the motor, and the light blade on the inside gets out of alignment.  Usually.   Try removing the panel where the control lever is (4 screws).  behind that is a red-light sensor and another "blade" that moves to interrupt the light.  It's this blade that is likely out of place.  while the lever outside is UNLOADED, adjust the blade so that it's just about to interrupt the light.  re-assemble and test.   

If this doesn't fix the issue, then the light sensor is probably completely bad.  You'll have to get a new one

OR the entire board is bad.  Both the LED or the Board can be easily replaced.   We have the parts if you need them.  

Edited by SolarLeatherMachines

2 hours ago, Zsuzsu said:

So I used my cobra 26 yesterday no problem. Then I turned around to use another machine. Nothing touching the foot pedal and the cobra started running at high speed stitching all by itself. No animals around etc. I turned it off and on again hoping it would stop but it kept going. I turned it off again for longer and then it stopped. BUT now the display under the table is saying "e6" and I can't get the machine to work now when pressing the pedal. Any ideas how to reset this? Everything seems ok other than that. Thank you

I have Cobra 20 that I purchased just a few weeks back. The motor was throwing error codes. Leather Machine Co received a bad batch of motors. 

Your machine carries a lifetime warranty. Contact your reseller or LMC direct and they’ll send you a replacement motor. 

Thank you, where I purchased in Canada is replacing the motor without question. Great service. Thank you