Hildebrand

Tippmann Boss For Sale- $700

I have a used Tippmann Boss for sale.  It is the old cast iron version, serial number 130.  I bought this used and it has been sewing well for me the past year.  I upgraded to a CB 4500 so I no longer need this.  It comes with small cones of 277 white and black and a small cone of 207 white, a new pack of #200 needles from Tippmann with 1 or 2 used( some old needles I received with it), 6+ bobbins, a screwdriver and a handful of allen wrenches and the original owners manual and bobbin winder for drill.  Also has the center pressor foot along with the double toe foot, the material edge guide and the led light. There are also a box with a couple spare parts that will go with it.   I will ship as long as the machine is paid for and the shipping is pre paid. There are pictures of sewing examples and the machine, on the holster that is not a skipped stitch by the machine it is one I missed as that is where the two stitching segments joined and I stopped one to soon.

Price is $700.

Message me if you want more information.

Thanks

Todd

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

D4A1F25B-40FC-4922-8737-DC6843755EFF.jpeg.223601523caa46ff0538556c8b1d78d7.jpeg

Edited by Hildebrand

Shipping to Joppa, MD 21085 please

Fedx looks like about $89.00.  I can take some more exact measurements when I get home tonight and see if that changes the amount.

Todd

Sorry for the late reply!  Thanks for checking.  I'm considering it - just debating whether or not to wait till I can afford a power machine!

No problem, I bought the Boss before I found this sight and had much less knowledge to work with I might of waited if I had known.  I will say that all though it was frustrating to learn the quirks of the Boss I feel like I have a much better knowledge of the machine sewing process from the troubleshooting I did on it.

Todd

Yes it it available. 

I am in Gillette, where are you?

Todd

i would be happy to let you try it out if you wanted to run up.

Todd

Tippmann has been sold. Thank you everyone for your interest.