OLDNSLOW

stamps and other odds n ends

this will be cross posted any questions drop me a PM

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

I'm interested in the bag punch.  What are you asking?  I don't see any prices for any of the items.

Thanks

still trying to get more photos up and I might have to do it in another threadlook for a new posting

1 minute ago, OLDNSLOW said:

still trying to get more photos up and I might have to do it in another thread look for a new posting

Gotcha.  Usually I'm too late by the time I see these posts and the things I would like to have are already gone!

well it is not letting me post more photos they must have limited the entire site for a period of time to the 1.4 meg posting but is the bag punch the only thing your interested in?

I may have to wait till tomorrow to create a new post with other items as it will only let me post what I have posted so far.

The Osborne punch has been Skipndance is the lucky buyer today and THANK YOU very much!!! 

@OLDNSLOW Reduce your file sizes and you can post lots of photos in the same post. 800 x 600 pixels is adequate and usually results in a file size of less than 5K.

Tom

I don't think that answers why a new post wont let me post photos

my bad and apologies I have been in a rush and trying to load files that were to big

I am not sure which punch your asking about, I will try to explain the oblong big punch is sold! the small black handle punch is a corner punch craft tool #3780-00 the other larger punch is for like a belt end.  I hope this helps

yes it could punch 1 3/4 belt loupe holes in a holster

7 stamps have sold from the bunch still have a few left will post photos at some other time

Corner punch n beveler available? What else do you have?

no sorry the only things left are a Tandy round knife and a trim knife that you can see in that section of for sale.