JLSleather

Veg Single Shoulders

Single shoulders for sale - half off, but I want it cleared before Christmas.  This leather is either black Wickett/Craig or natural Herman Oak.  All split to about 8 oz give er take a tad.

This is $9 and $!0 per foot leather, not off the bargain floor, but not as nice as some I've got in the past either.  Expect the usual shoulder fat wrinkles.

BUT on the other hand, I'm letting these go at half price to clear out the room.  Show some interest in an IM or post here, as I separate them out.  Guessing they'll all be about 5-6 feet each, so $30 each or $25 each if you're buying 2 or more.  Or make a crazy offer on 5 or 6 pieces (25-30 feet?).  I mean SORTA crazy, not batman crazy :)  Shipping is neither free or included ;)

NOTE:  If you use W/C drum dyed leather, then you know that the "chalky" buffs off easily when wetting or forming.  If you are panicked about that, no need to purchase, eh?

EDIT:  I'm not using this for large holsters, since I don't like wrinkles, even natural ones.  But this is an insane deal for a guy who makes exotic-covered holsters, or a sheath maker, or mag pouches, or wrist / ankle cuffs, etc...

Edited by JLSleather

What is a wrist cuff :o

I wouldn't know. I'm straight.

So am I, but I know what it is...

Quick! Roll up your pant legs it's too late to save the shoes!

Hey don't you have some holsters to sew?@!

Leather spoken for!

Lol , is all of the Leather spoken for 

9 hours ago, JLSleather said:

Leather spoken for!

:blink: dang it, knew i shoulda checked in here before turnin' in...I definitely agree on the chalky look..the belt straps I got were that same way...a quick buffing with sheep wool did wonders and made the black true...I used a little balm and tested a spot and it was even better so did the whole thing.  

Yup, at that price ... so nobody wants ONE really tough on shipping costs -