Guest Nguyen Duc Duy

Leatherworker need a job

Guest Nguyen Duc Duy

I’m a leatherworker, i’m living in Viet Nam

I have 4 years experience

I can do any step for high quality product, design, handcutting, carving, dyeing, stitching....

I’m looking for job at somewhere speak English (US, Australia, Canada....)

My email: ducduyqn79@yahoo.com

You can search my Facebook by my phone number: +84903651030

My Instagram: tum_leather

Edited by Wizcrafts
Hd links to a Vietnamese gambling site

Really nice looking work. I wish you luck in finding something.

Beautiful

Guest Nice!

Beautiful work. If you decide to work for yourself, or as side jobs, consider focusing your designs where the $ is- I’d look into can you make enough $ doing pet portraits in leather based on that wonderful wolf for example. Pet ownership is up in the US and people pay good $ for custom leashes/collars/portraits. Just an idea.

You have stated that it is your hope to be hired to move here and work as a leather crafter for a US or Canadian company. Most leather work here is done by self employed individuals who sell their work in craft stores, flea markets, antiques shops, or online (e.g., Etsy). You are unlikely to be hired in advance to work in North America and paid to move here from Vietnam. The paperwork involved is enormous, costly and time consuming, with no guarantee you would be allowed to emigrate here, or even be granted a work visa. You need to consult with the US Consulate, or an immigration lawyer in Vietnam before attempting to come here to pursue a career that is usually a solo job.

In the meantime, there is nothing to lose by looking into setting up an Etsy store and a PayPal account, if they even allow payments to residents of Vietnam.

Guest Nguyen Duc Duy
On 13/12/2018 at 8:32 AM, Guest Nguyen Duc Duy said:

Thank you all, still waiting

On 11/1/2019 at 9:29 AM, Guest Nice! said:

Beautiful work. If you decide to work for yourself, or as side jobs, consider focusing your designs where the $ is- I’d look into can you make enough $ doing pet portraits in leather based on that wonderful wolf for example. Pet ownership is up in the US and people pay good $ for custom leashes/collars/portraits. Just an idea.

Thank for your advises. That's a helpfull idea, i'll try.

Guest Nguyen Duc Duy
On 11/1/2019 at 10:09 AM, Wizcrafts said:

You have stated that it is your hope to be hired to move here and work as a leather crafter for a US or Canadian company. Most leather work here is done by self employed individuals who sell their work in craft stores, flea markets, antiques shops, or online (e.g., Etsy). You are unlikely to be hired in advance to work in North America and paid to move here from Vietnam. The paperwork involved is enormous, costly and time consuming, with no guarantee you would be allowed to emigrate here, or even be granted a work visa. You need to consult with the US Consulate, or an immigration lawyer in Vietnam before attempting to come here to pursue a career that is usually a solo job.

In the meantime, there is nothing to lose by looking into setting up an Etsy store and a PayPal account, if they even allow payments to residents of Vietnam.

Thank for your advises. My job in Viet Nam is definitely fine but I want a brighter future for my son. I asked the immigration lawyer in VN, there are many jobs like dishwasher, cookers... but there are no leatherwoker :( So i hope maybe i'll get a job at Canada and Australia, because they need more people and i'm a skill woker.

Guest Nguyen Duc Duy
On 13/12/2018 at 8:32 AM, Guest Nguyen Duc Duy said:

Thank you all, still waiting

On 11/1/2019 at 10:09 AM, Wizcrafts said:

Just... still waiting...

On 2/18/2019 at 3:36 PM, Guest Nguyen Duc Duy said:

Just... still waiting..

It may help if you were to become a member here perhaps as then it is possible to private message from here as well. Check my web site out and if it is interesting enough make contact. I have to say that your skills are great but a fair bit different to the type of work we do here.

Guest Nguyen Duc Duy
On 6/23/2020 at 9:10 PM, Trollbuilt said:

Nguyen Duc Duy, please contact me here
trollbuilt@gmail.com

I send you an email, please check, thank you very much!

I dont see his work the links take me to some gambling site

28 minutes ago, Bert03241 said:

I dont see his work the links take me to some gambling site

The links in the above post go to Instagram.  Shows several leather items, pretty nice stuff.  Something or somebody is redirecting you to what ever site you reached.

EDIT:  December 11 post, my DNS rejected the links due to whatever the site owner does.  Post has been hidden.

Edited by Northmount
More info found

`I dont have instagram either people should post their pictures here not off sight

On 12/10/2018 at 10:16 PM, Guest Nguyen Duc Duy said:

I’m a leatherworker, i’m living in Viet Nam

I have 4 years experience

I can do any step for high quality product, design, handcutting, carving, dyeing, stitching....

I’m looking for job at somewhere speak English (US, Australia, Canada....)

My email: ducduyqn79@yahoo.com

You can search my Facebook by my phone number: +84903651030

My Instagram: tum_leather

I have work for you

Silverd

Guest Nguyen Duc Duy
On 9/6/2022 at 10:13 PM, Silverd said:

I have work for you

Silverd

Sorry for my late reply 

Can you give me your email, instagram or Facebook please?

On 9/15/2022 at 8:46 AM, Guest Nguyen Duc Duy said:

Sorry for my late reply 

Hi

Don Earl

805 701 3990

Pacificleather2018@yahoo.com 

On 9/17/2022 at 7:04 AM, Silverd said:

Hi

Don Earl

805 701 3990

Pacificleather2018@yahoo.com 

On 9/15/2022 at 8:46 AM, Guest Nguyen Duc Duy said:

Sorry for my late reply 

I have more work if interested.

Don

805 701 3990 

IG: pacific.customleatherworks