Recent project I just finished for a guy out in California that does competitive paintball. Definitely a challenge to make everything fit and be comfortable with the size of the paintball guns. Everything was hand stitched definitely need to get a machine. All veg tan 5/6 and 8/9 oz leather. Used 1mm thread from makers leather supply awesome thread, and can’t beat the price. Fiebings russet brown dye. Antique copper hardware from tandy. Had a great time designing this and working with the customer. Hope for many more projects like this in the future. 

F426A0E2-D737-45FC-84B9-4CCD02707D76.jpeg

E68EC1A1-C94D-4725-8466-71806B54D0B6.jpeg

BB80C18D-FCC2-415D-896E-57C9616354F3.jpeg

C95050A6-A242-4DF6-A411-1F04558CB7A6.jpeg

4D3F833C-D09F-49EC-BB63-F1FB87E60E06.jpeg

Nice rig!...and COMPLICATED. It must have taken a lot of time just to make a pattern for this.
The harness is bad-@$$, and the holsters and pouches, beautiful. Great Job!

Looks like a top notch rig!  A whole lot of design work in that!

YinTx

Thank y’all for the compliments. Yes it definitely took some planning and forward thinking about how I wanted everything to attach and not to bulky. I think I got a little lucky also this was my first attempt at a shoulder holster. 

That's some piece of work i wouldn't want to conceal that (not that he could) definitely want his buddies to see envy and ORDER?

Tap that market for sure... i build a lot for the airgun and airsoft folks up here. Nothing yet for the marker shooters.

Lets see what you do next!

DUDE! That is a great rig! It is amazing what we can pull off sometimes, especially on first swings at stuff. You done real good!

All I can say is WOW!  Great job!  

Spectacular job.

Beautiful and ingenious:)

Your 'hand stitching,' looks as good as machine stitching????

Sam

Thanks for all the positive feedback. It was a lot of stitching. Make me want to start looking for a machine (I’m open to suggestions). I definitely hope that I can get a piece of the paintball market. I think it might be one of the last untapped areas haven’t seen a whole lot of  custom leather goods show up there ( fingers crossed). 

That looks great!

Very nice. 

Excellent work.

Very nice workmanship and a lot of creative effort.

That is so far beyond my skill set!  Would you please elaborate on the thong(s) on the bottom of the mag pouches?  Again, stellar work, absolutely stellar.

Very, very nice! I have a cobra class 3, I love it. Kinda wish I'd gone the few extra bucks for the class 4. Just a little more room would be nice. I also want to get a mannequin to hang stuff on during design and fitting up. Great work!