Devo

Snaps

Hope you can help me. 
I bought this jacket a goodwill for my grandson. It is in great shape and he wants a hood on it. 
It used to have one as the snaps are in place for it 
I’ve looked and looked for snaps to fit these with no luck.  I fear regular snaps won’t fit as these look bigger. The diameter is almost 1/4”, about 6/10th of a centimeter.  Tried to post pics but they are too big. 
Any help much appreciated.

All I can suggest for your snaps would be, take the jacket to your nearest supplier of snaps, or a friend with lost of different snaps, and try them all until you find one that fits.

As for the pics, I take pics with my phone, email them to myself, then post them no problem at all. I think emailing the pic resizes it. I am not a tech-expert, but it works for me.

Depending on just where you are, there may be somebody near you who can assist.

I recommend including your location, either city or state or maybe country, in your profile to allow people to help you.

For pics go to desktop where the picture is - right click - edit - resize - pixels - then change from ex. 2340 to 900 or just half it. that should work.

Line 20 snaps are 3/16 diameter (male part), . . . line 24 are 5/16 diameter for the male part.

Hope this helps, . . . may God bless,

Dwight

Have you thought about removing the remaining snaps and replacing with all new ones of your own choosing and size?

For pictures I use an app on my phone called Image Size. Easy and fast. For snaps use a small drill to remove old snaps on jacket. If you can get to the back of them and reinstall Line 24 in the old hole. 

Thanks to everyone. You’ve been tremendous help.