Guest Flyingsod

Fine stitched leather wallet needed

Guest Flyingsod

I'm looking for a biker type wallet. Looking for very thin leather with small thread stitching. I hate have a giant clump in my back pocket. Snap close with a grommet for the chain of course. long enough to contain unfolded bllls easily. Two or three sections, One long one for bills, the other two divided for credit card/id slots so they wont slide down and pile up on each other. would also like a zippered section for a spare car key I keep in there. Also looking for a secret area. My current wallet has dividers so thin they look like one piece of leather and i can put a folded bill in there and it's invisible. It doesn't have to be like that though, im open to any way of concealing a bill in the wallet.  I can post pics of what i have now maybe. Let me know here if you or someone you know can do this kind of work. thanks.

You will probably have to post some means of letting members contact you about your wallet. Members can send private messages to each other, but not guests.

Your options are to post an obfuscated email address, or phone number, or link to your website that has a contact form.

I may be able to build your wallet once the details are firmed up. My website is: www.rw-leatherworks.com and there is a contact page with a contact form there.