58 minutes ago, hsherrill said:

Just finished this saddle scabbard.

Scabbard 1.docx

Scabbard 2.docx

You have linked Microsoft Word documents of your work, and not everyone has a program that will open those files, and that could have an impact on responses. You might want figure out how to post the images instead. 

I have to agree with amigo.  Aside from users possibly not having the software,  Word files can have scripts and other potential security issues.  - I won't download them.

I like the lillies!

The overall shape looks good. One of the strap loops is off on the mountain side of the scabbard. Did you tool either of the designs or are the both just drawn and colored? It maybe the quality of the photos but the colors on the flower side look too strong and wash out the design for me. If you used alcohol based dyes you can thin them down a bit to reduce the intensity.

On 1/1/2019 at 7:18 AM, hsherrill said:

Just finished this saddle scabbard.

Hope you don't mind, I've extracted the images from the Word files so all can all see your fine work...

Scabbord 1.jpg

Scabbord 2.jpg

Edited by LatigoAmigo

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:18 AM, prc77ro said:

The overall shape looks good. One of the strap loops is off on the mountain side of the scabbard. Did you tool either of the designs or are the both just drawn and colored? It maybe the quality of the photos but the colors on the flower side look too strong and wash out the design for me. If you used alcohol based dyes you can thin them down a bit to reduce the intensity.

It is all hand tooled, sewn and laced.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:26 AM, LatigoAmigo said:

Hope you don't mind, I've extracted the images from the Word files so all can all see your fine work...

Scabbord 1.jpg

Scabbord 2.jpg

Thanks Latigo.