dbear

Looking for a quality custom tooled wallet

Looking for someone that can make a quality tooled wallet, heavy stitching, and possible logo . Front pocket bi fold style. Thank you in advance. 

Curious, this is similar to a post from about 9 years ago, did you find a wallet then?  I've done a few custom wallets with requested logos, problem is if the logo is copyrighted or not.  Feel free to look over some of my work at the link in my profile or same name at Instagram.

On 1/2/2019 at 6:57 AM, koreric75 said:

Curious, this is similar to a post from about 9 years ago, did you find a wallet then?  I've done a few custom wallets with requested logos, problem is if the logo is copyrighted or not.  Feel free to look over some of my work at the link in my profile or same name at Instagram.

Hey there, I could send you some ideas of what I'm looking for.....email?????? Just let me know. Thanks again 

Guest Bloom

What kind of tooling? Western(floral), basket stamping, logo? I could possibly help you. 

34 minutes ago, Guest Bloom said:

What kind of tooling? Western(floral), basket stamping, logo? I could possibly help you. 

Send me your contact info please

I have sent you my email address privately☺️

Edited by Bloom

8 hours ago, dbear said:

Hey there, I could send you some ideas of what I'm looking for.....email?????? Just let me know. Thanks again 

I sent you a pm with my info, will post here as well, best way to contact me is with the facebook link.

https://www.facebook.com/BlueFalconLeather/

https://www.instagram.com/blue_falcon_leather/