Haven’t been on here in a while! Super busy with day job. Just finished this up the other day. Owb glock 19 holster with a little shark skin trim.  Customer wanted a little shine to it. Usually I like more subtle gloss. I love working with shark.  

Thanks for looking, please critique away with ways I can improve. 

Mill start by saying I usually hate my belt loop holes. I think I’ll buy a belt loop hole punch I saw once. That should make them more uniform. 

25609722-06B2-41B5-A5C3-1209891A8BD2.jpeg

Looks very nice.

I use a C.S. Osborne 1 /34" punch for these types of holes. Thinking about getting a two inch soon though.

Be careful which punch you buy, make sure the width will allow for a good, thick gunbelt. I still have not found one that will work, I might have to get one custom done.

The slots are theweakest link on that holster for sure, Nice job.

We have the weaver master tools and they are pretty good . However for the slots to fit our gun belts I will sometimes sand the slots in order to open them up a little bit ..  Just a little tip I usually try to have a piece of scrap leather underneath my work . When using those poundo boards they get chewed up over time and by having a piece of leather between it protects my work from getting scratched up and seems to keep the punches and slot punches in better shape . Good luck ..

I like to not mold the ejection that deep, and you already know about the slots.  I like the look -- coordinated colors, consistent stitchin', and who don't like that shark?@!  Make sure you have enough room in the site channel and should  be fine!

Looks great!  Did you machine sew the holster or hand-stitch it?

Awesome job!

Thanks for the replies!  It was machine stitched. Recently bought a cobra class 3. Worth every freakin penny!!I’m still learning the machines  tips and tricks but I had no idea how nice it would be to not hand stitch. 

The ejection port looks very deep, but really it’s not too bad.  Because of the shark it looks deeper I assume.  I used a burnishing tool to get it to look deeper  kind of flattened the shark texture during the process. 

I currently don’t use a poundo board. I use my great grandpas 250lb anvil :) I cover the top in leather to not hurt the tools  I also work in the paint industry so I powder coated the anvil with the deepest gloss black available to keep her looking perfect for another 100+ years  

Looks nice!