Madmax500000

Good things come to those that wait

So I’ve been searching for a machine to help speed things up with projects I have going on. And also allow me to tackle bigger projects I’ve been putting off due to the amount of time it would have taken to hand stitch. Almost bought a cowboy 3200 a few weeks ago but held off thinking something might show up locally. Well it did. I found a new never used cobra class 4 with all the extras a few miles away. Guy said make an offer I told him I had $2000 and he said come get it. It’s now in its new home and works like a champ. Has to be one of the best deals I’ve ever come across at least to my benefit. 

Edited by Madmax500000

awesome!  hope it serves you well!

YinTx

Congrats! What a great deal!

That's  a great machine good luck!

You’re not in Los Angeles are you? Didnt know this was such a good deal. I had a guy offer me one for $1400 but I didn’t need that heavy of a machine. Should have jumped on it :X

10 hours ago, Madmax500000 said:

So I’ve been searching for a machine to help speed things up with projects I have going on. And also allow me to tackle bigger projects I’ve been putting off due to the amount of time it would have taken to hand stitch. Almost bought a cowboy 3200 a few weeks ago but held off thinking something might show up locally. Well it did. I found a new never used cobra class 4 with all the extras a few miles away. Guy said make an offer I told him I had $2000 and he said come get it. It’s now in its new home and works like a champ. Has to be one of the best deals I’ve ever come across at least to my benefit. 

congrats on the find, can't wait to see the new projects cranking out

No I’m in Texas. And you should have taken that deal if it was in good shape. That’s about the lowest I’ve seen for a cylinder arm machine.

Got my 3200 for 1000.00 , and a bunch of stuff. I had to drive across the country to get it though.

Seems to be a bit of a trend.. spend a bunch of money on a machine, store it, then sell it for less than paid :crazy: A lot of that lately ...

We all love a great bargain eh ?  :thumbsup: Well done. 

HS