Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Bag/Purse business up for sale.

http://leathershopforsale.com/

Adler 669, Skiver, Tippmann Clicker, everything needed.... (the link has far more details).

Cheers,

Andy

This has been my “side gig” for the past 25 years. My main leather business is VERY busy and the bag side of things needs a new home.

While the products are fairly simple to make, a mildly experienced leather craftsperson can easily do most of the work. I’ve designed all the patterns and such to be made in a timely fashion for production.

What you get:
-Equipment and tools:
1: Adler 669 (the new one) w/piles of thread, bobbins and needles, Servo, 110V, LED etc etc.
2: A new Skiver (light use) Comes with table/motor etc. Ready to work.
2.5: Tippmann clicker with compressor and dies associated with this business and product line.
3: Leather, Usually I keep 5-10 whole hides/sides on hand.
3.5: Edging machine, dyes, glues, tools for bags.
3.75: Hot press with logos for various products, stockists and such.
4: Inventory, this can be from 5-100 bags depending on the time of year, shows and delivery to shops.
5: Shop list of stockists of my products.
6: Email list of prior customers and of prospects (and a bit of guidance on how to run this). I’ll a massive email blitz prior to transfer to let everyone know about the exciting news of a new owner.
7: A clone of the website for you to run (I use Shopify) with this comes a pile of professionally shot product photos, prior ads/ad campaigns in national and international magazines and the hardcopies of all those.
8: The URL/Facebook and other accounts associated with the business.
9: Training, negotiated as to location, time and details.
10: Reasonable followup calls/support (negotiated).

Please email me at andy@andysleather.com for further details. Note, this sale is only the bag business and not my other strap/sling/accessory biz.

Pricing: I’ll be offering a few different levels of support and pricing for this business.

#1: Spendy, mainly because I’ve spent the past two decades and half building a client base, I’ll also have to pay taxes on all this which reduces my “take”.

#2 Affordable, We can negotiate a fair price, you pay me with a genuine paycheck from your company with all taxes paid (Fed, State, Local, etc).

#3 Really affordable, a pile of cash. I’ll help you load everything and get the URLs, Websites and such transferred over in your name on the same day as the sale/closing. We can negotiate training here or on your site. If you have previous leather working skills and a bit of web based computer experience, I can get you sorted quickly and efficiently with minimal downtime.

Note: I’ll be asking for a signed non-disclosure agreement somewhere along the way and also ask for a letter of credit from a bank/lender to weed out the tire-kickers.

Ok lads and lasses,

I'm officially "too busy" and cannot handle both biz's concurrently. 

If you are interested in a working business with national and international accounts, a decent ad campaign and that's kinda fun.... EMAIL ME! 

langloisandy@gmail.com 

Cheers,

Andy