OLDNSLOW

The last of the (Mohicans) TOOLS that I have for sale

if there are any questions drop me a pm I still check in everyday or every other day, The snap setter I will include all of the pull the dot and tandy snaps at no additional charge !   I am asking 80.00 for the setter and will pay shipping to the STATES any where else and we will have to work that out.  The templates come from either Wuta, Make supply, or I think the name is Black river, contact me on those and I can come up with a price that makes us both happy!  Let me know what else you might want!5c366d10265ba_IMG_0224(1).jpg.4780bd5cc046f0736097bb485e9b13de.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0224 (1).jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Edited by OLDNSLOW
add photo

Tried to pm you, not sure if it worked.

Looks like your PM box is full.  I did send you an email.  Interested in the templates!

YinTx

I didn't get your email and the pm box should not be full, in all fairness another member sent me an email and now I need to determine who was first, as the other person indicates they want everything except the snap setter and the stapler so I need to verify

Ron,

I also sent an email.  If the snap setter is still available I'll take it the stapler too if it helps clear everything out.

Todd

so far no one wants it so if 113.50 for both is ok with you then it is yours I will send you a pm with my tele please give me a call.

well to my chagrin my mail box is full I didn't think it was the three people above please give me a call at 951 609 6297 if I don't pick up leave a message and I will call back as soon as I can

I would like to thank everyone that responded and a special Thanks to those that bought !!!!!!  With the exception of what I am keeping for my son I think I am about wiped out, so thanks for all those that did business here in this community!!!!