KBCustom

Donation help!!!!

Hello everyone,
I have been asked to teach a group of kids at my local high school ( in McCook Nebraska), in a 2 day only intro to leather. I will guide the kids into making some simple items like coasters. Since this is all donated time, I must supply the kids with all the tools to achieve an end product. I am donating the use of what tools and mallets/mauls i have, as well as leather. I am reaching out to all of you in Hope someone might be gracious enough to donate some beveling tools and mallets. Anything helps, thank you in advance!!

Edited by KBCustom

@KBCustom It would help if you told people where you are located so they can see if it is feasible for them to help.  It appears from your IP address that you are in Omaha, Nebraska, 68104

Recommend you add your location to your profile.

Tom

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:22 PM, KBCustom said:

Hello everyone,
I have been asked to teach a group of kids at my local high school ( in McCook Nebraska), in a 2 day only intro to leather. I will guide the kids into making some simple items like coasters. Since this is all donated time, I must supply the kids with all the tools to achieve an end product. I am donating the use of what tools and mallets/mauls i have, as well as leather. I am reaching out to all of you in Hope someone might be gracious enough to donate some beveling tools and mallets. Anything helps, thank you in advance!!

I teach 4-H kids and my project has grown, I have asked for 5.00 a month from kids to help get supplies for our group,  tandy will give discounts for groups so maybe the kids could get a beginner kit....good luck.  Maybe a fundraiser or yardsale too