Jazznow

Hello again

Hi everybody, 

id like to introduce myself once more. i have been inactive for several years now, so i guess, nobody knows me anymore :)

Im Jonathan, 34 from Germany. I started Leatherwork 10 Years ago (more or less), when i was at the University. At the end of my studies, i decided that i dont want to become a teacher but make something with leather. So i started an apprenticeship as a orthopaedic shoemaker. I kept making bags and belts an stuff in my freetime, but that stopped when preparation for my master craftsman Degree (itss an official Degree here in Germany) started. I just recently started again doing bag and stuff and want to Keep that going now. 

Ill add some Pictures of the last two Projects i did. One is a massenger bag i started 3 Years ago. It was tooled and partly dyed and then i stopped leatherwork. Just finished it at Christmas Holiday. 
The other is a backpack made from a bought pattern. I just wanted to test se pattern so i used the shittiest leather i had. My gf liked it, so she kept it :)

Greetings

Jonathan

Rucksack1.JPG

tasche 2.JPG

Tasche1.JPG

tasche3.JPG

Looking good. Welcome back.

Lots of fun detail on the messenger bag! Really nice - I bet you'll get lots of interest when carrying that about. Nice!