Chamod

A post bed machine and 2 cylinder bed machines are available

Hi..!! I'm Chamod from Sri Lanka. I have a Singer post bed machine with original table, motor and it is in good working condition. It is a machine with walking foot and it has a cutting blade that can be used if necessary.  To use the cutting blade, turn the lever under the Singer symbol to left  and turn to the right if it is not necessary.

Its model number is Singer 138B8BM and it is made in Japan. Although it is a second hand machine, it is in brand new condition as it used only a few time period. 

and also,I have 2 cylinder bed machines(head only) with roller foot and it need some repair.it's model number is singer 17U242

God bless you......!!!!!   :lol:

IMG_20190107_100939.jpg5c3c41f8b7ff4_IMG_20190114_1328161.thumb.jpg.da580bb007c9e01fc70a6a2831842b8c.jpg

Anybody who may be interested in these machines should know that they are located in the Asian country Sri Lanka (an island nation south of India in the Indian Ocean) and the seller does not know if he is willing or able to ship them. If you live in, or near Sri Lanka, these machines could be a good deal.

He has not stated what voltage and phase the motors are either.