could you recommend dyes (and techniques?) to achieve these colors for a motorcycle seat with veg tanned leather? Also if you know of a leather already in that color that might work well I'd be appreciate it!

6d6f9c431dfe260808da3141878fdcea.jpg.adf77a13b1e9ff1eba72a935e4e53ad4.jpg6a717640b70fc4d1ad841b15890631af.jpg.81bc65a929986ddb6067dc4ae7e203cb.jpg

I would guess the top is probably a garment leather with the tool bags being veg tan in fiebings chocolate. Not that they used fiebings, that was part of the suggestion.

On the second seat it appears to be a nubuck type leather. But the picture is a little fuzzy. Nubuck is a chrome tanned flesh out style leather used in things like boots. Similar to suede.

Edited by bikermutt07

On 1/15/2019 at 2:50 AM, bikermutt07 said:

I would guess the top is probably a garment leather with the tool bags being veg tan in fiebings chocolate. Not that they used fiebings, that was part of the suggestion.

On the second seat it appears to be a nubuck type leather. But the picture is a little fuzzy. Nubuck is a chrome tanned flesh out style leather used in things like boots. Similar to suede.

thank you