Sign in to follow this  
120k9

111w155 hinges

I just picked up a 111w155, retro fitting it on a two needle machine table, and it has no hinges. What hinges work with this machine? The hook style?

What is on the table.  Send us a pic and we can better tell you hook or European or whatever.

glenn

This is the style on the table now but it does not line up with the holes on the machine so I'm starting from scratch. I wasn't sure if this style would work for the 155 or if it needs the hook style.

20190117_100733.jpg

I think your machine needs different table, here is why. I have Seiko machine (same as consew 226R) and it came with hook style and table had round metal plates. My other machine have this new style mounts (Pfaff 1245) Both machines would go to each other table. Both machines have same size holes on back and positioned exactly at the same distances. So, it's just table/hook/mount style. But on your case 2-needle machine seem to require different table top

Yes,those will work.The one hinge behind the needle on a double needle is in a different place so you'll have to router out a new hole OR you could drill a different hole in the machine.Most double needles have a bed that's 1&1/2" longer than a single needle so you'll need to fill the gap in too.

9 minutes ago, CowboyBob said:

Yes,those will work.The one hinge behind the needle on a double needle is in a different place so you'll have to router out a new hole OR you could drill a different hole in the machine.Most double needles have a bed that's 1&1/2" longer than a single needle so you'll need to fill the gap in too.

Thank you! The double needle table is what I had available and I'm modifying it for the 155. I am filling in the space since the double needle bed is longer. I wasn't sure if there was a hinge style that was better than the other.

It's easiest to use what table is setup for.