willn

Need info on Singer 112W117

Hello, gents (and ladies).

Long time reader, first time poster.  I hope this is an appropriate place to post looking for machine formation.

I'm looking at a Singer 112W117 on ebay to add to the stable and I can't find anything on it.  Tried here, college sewing, universal sewing supply, the superior master catalog, Mark Rofini's site, ISMACS...nothing!

I did find one tiny blurb at the Smithsonian.  Anyway, it looks to be a flatbed double-needle walking foot similar to 112w139, but w/o safety clutch and has the 'old style' stitch length adjuster.   I'd really appreciate a parts list and/or user manual if anyone's got one (looking at you, GottaKnow :) ).  You guys inspired me to take on my first industrial rebuild, a 112W145 double needle drop feed :( only machine.  Couldn't say no to $40 LOL.  I've also got a Juki 563 for my 'normal' sewing.  Thanks to all for inspiration and information!  Keystone, Cowboy Bob, GottaKnow, Uwe,  Wizcrafts, and countless others.

Thanks in advance!

Will