l2bravo

Getting out - too busy

Recommended Posts

So I am way too busy, and selling everything in one lot.  Here is a list of what I have, and am working on getting pics up here.  Can email them in the meantime.  

2 black Kodiak sides

1 choc. 4 oz. side, smooth finish

2 choc. 3-4 oz. full hides, soft temper.

1 side of Horween harvest (baseball glove leather).

1/3 side of brown Kodiak.

1/3 side of 5-7 latigo, very nice.

5-6 oz veg tan piece, 4-5 square feet.

12'' x12'' granite block

assorted stamping tools, a dozen or so.

swivel knife, like new

assorted edging tools, strap cutter, groover, hole punches

assorted rivets, snaps, and drivers.  

6-8 pounds of cayman pieces.   most in the 4-6 x 6-8 inch

8 or 10 gator legs

6-8 pounds of assorted ostrich, and elephant.

3' x 3' elephant ear

3' by 3' elephant trunk

2 x 2 elephant trunk

1x1 powder blue elephant

2 x 3 powder blue elephant

 

SELLING EVERYTHING AS ONE LOT.  

first $1200, plus actual shipping.  

can text pics as well, PM number.  located in the Houston area.   Thanks for looking, Josh

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by l2bravo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pictures go a long way. And, you will probably have to break it up to sell it. 

Just going by what I have what I've seen here in the past. Good luck.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2019 at 8:24 PM, bikermutt07 said:

Pictures go a long way. And, you will probably have to break it up to sell it. 

Just going by what I have what I've seen here in the past. Good luck.

It won’t even let me upload 1 picture .   I’ve tried   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pictures have to be resized to fit here. This website has been around for a long time. 

I usually email the pics to myself or post them on Facebook, then save them and share them here.

That usually does it.

When I still had an Android phone I used photo resizer, but it's not available for iPhone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2019 at 1:53 PM, l2bravo said:

It won’t even let me upload 1 picture .   I’ve tried   

Check out this post.

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2019 at 5:47 PM, bikermutt07 said:

The pictures have to be resized to fit here. This website has been around for a long time. 

I usually email the pics to myself or post them on Facebook, then save them and share them here.

That usually does it.

When I still had an Android phone I used photo resizer, but it's not available for iPhone.

I have photo resizer app on my iPhone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mattsbagger said:

I have photo resizer app on my iPhone.

When I switched over I couldn't find it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now