mrfixit

Looking for a holster and mag pouch

I just don't have time to do it myself by the time I need it, and I can't seem to find what I want on the web.   What I'm looking for is a simple pancake holster with thumb break and matching single mag pouch for a S&W 2.0 9mm with 4" barrel. It is for plain clothes duty so the thumb break is a must have.  I can find a holster I like, for instance the El Paso leather Tortilla holster, but they don't make a matching mag pouch.   I've made a few myself over the years, and have posted some pics here. I just need to know who makes this type of set up.

Scott

4 hours ago, mrfixit said:

I just don't have time to do it myself by the time I need it, and I can't seem to find what I want on the web.   What I'm looking for is a simple pancake holster with thumb break and matching single mag pouch for a S&W 2.0 9mm with 4" barrel. It is for plain clothes duty so the thumb break is a must have.  I can find a holster I like, for instance the El Paso leather Tortilla holster, but they don't make a matching mag pouch.   I've made a few myself over the years, and have posted some pics here. I just need to know who makes this type of set up.

Scott

My suggestion, for a clean matching holster/mag pouch...check out @JLSleather 

https://www.jlsleather.com/matching-leather-sets/

Edited by koreric75
Added info

Hey Scott, 

Is this for IWB or OWB?

and just to clarify you mean a Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0  in 9mm with a 4" bbl.  ?

When do you need it by?

10 minutes ago, fallequinox said:

clarify you mean a Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 

That was fixin'a be my question too ;) 

'Preciate the link, fellas, could be I can't get to it in the time frame either :o

It is for the S&W M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm  with 4" barrel.  As far as time frame......I'm waiting on a holster so I can take it to qualifications and then start carrying it.  Not really a deadline to be had, more like when I get it.  I've got a holster cut out that I need to do some work on then glue up, sew (by hand), and mold.  I've been sitting on this a while so.....no deadline.