ValkyrieEquine

Searching for 0.5 x 1.25" brass halter buckles

Searching for buckles like the ones pictured.  Specifically looking for 0.5" x 1.25" in brass, but other sizes as well.  Abbey carries them, but their cost and shipping is extremely prohibitive.  Weaver and Aime carry buckles that are supposed to be 1/2", but measure as 5/8" and are too long at 1 1/2".  TIA

FB_IMG_1501188300140 (2).jpg

Edited by ValkyrieEquine

Not quite what I am looking for, but I will definitely search the sight and see if they do have them.  Thanks!

Hi there 

Have you looked at Abbeys standard range they are lot cheaper,  not on sure of the length of the buckle - email them and they will tell you more.

I have used some of the standard range for repairs and head collars and the quality is ok. 

http://abbeyengland.com/Store/CategoryID/361/List/0/Level/a/ProductID/69576

Also try this company the website is a bit old but they are a good company to work with,  i have had some dog collar buckles and clips from this company good quality.

http://www.leprevo.co.uk/brass-buckles.htm

Sorry both UK based the buckles are a  lot cheaper than the Abbeys premium range which may off set the shipping costs.

Hope this helps

JCUK

I will look into both of those, thank you!

Batz Corp has a good selection of harness hardware.  Download their catalog to see everything then search their online store using the catalog number to see price and ordering info.  Their website is not easy to navigate.