Doru

Is this a Juki clone?

Hello leatherworker, I am looking for a triple feed to buy and found this Maqi LS -H4400.

Never heard of it and can't find any details other than 9mm stitch length,16mm foot lift, DPx17 needle.Price new with servo motor...about 900$.

So is this a Juki copy in the end?Does it resembles to any other model or brand you may know?

Thank you.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Doru

Mitsubishi LU2-4400 indeed.So, would worth 880 euro for the Maqi clone?Thank you Constabulary for your help.

880€? :blink:  Thats a quite good price I´d say. I have no experience with "modern" machines but considering its a Mitsubishi clone (probably just rebranded?) and seems it has a higher class servo (not sure though) with 5 buttons for making settings... I´d say not a bad deal. Looks like 9mm stitch length :huh: Guessing this comes from a dealer, right?

Edited by Constabulary

886€  including VAT,free shipping:).I've already bought it...Indeed 9mm stitch,750W servo,from a dealer.Just for fun I have to mention that before contacting the dealer,I phoned to the Mitsubishi dealer from here and asked for a LS2-4400 price.The answer: 5355 euro including VAT...I just hope that the clone will do its job.